Creating QR codes lets you easily reach out to your smartphone audience because the smartphone owners can quickly scan your created QR code published someplace and reach your site. While traditional online QR code creators generate only PNG images for QR codes, a tool called QRCodeLittleIdiot creates QR codes with vector file format support.
All you have to do is enter the URL of your website and click the Go button. You can also choose to change the front and back colors of the code, choose a scale, and an ECC level. The QR code is then quickly generated and made available for download in PNG, SVG, EPS, and PDF file formats.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Generates QR codes for websites.
- Lets you download QR code in PNG, SVG, EPS, and PDF file formats.
- Lets you change QR code colors.
- Lets you select scale and ECC level.
- Similar tools: Zbar and Zxing Decoder Online.