Fast food fans should try their hand at recipe-driven cooking. It will not only produce great foods and improve your cooking skills, but it will also be a great source of healthy eating. Plummelo can be your first step towards recipe-driven cooking.
Plummelo is a free to use website that promotes recipe-driven cooking. After creating an account on the site, you can look for recipes that suit your tastes. Once you have found a recipe you like, you can get a list of its ingredients; this list even points which grocery section each item will be found in.
Shopping for ingredients before you start cooking ensures that no ingredients are missing and cooking carries on swimmingly. Through the site’s browser button, you can even save recipes from other cooking websites into your Plummelo account. Account holders who need to shop for kitchen equipment are eligible for a 10% discount at ProKitchenEquipment through an online coupon.
- A user friendly cooking website with shopping list & meal planner.
- Includes many recipes which can be saved on your account.
- You can get a list of ingredients for all recipes.
- The site’s browser button can add recipes from other cooking sites to your account.
- A great way to ease into recipe-driven cooking.
- Similar tools: ManTestedRecipes, CookDinner, RecipeChimp, Yummly, KitchenMonki and CookThink.
- Also read related articles: