Apple recently introduced iPhoto for iPhones and iPads, and everyone, including the people who don’t particularly like iPhoto, seem to be fascinated by its iOS avatar. Android users in the meantime can find some solace in PicShop. It is a feature-rich photo editor for Android along with a beautiful editing interface. It offers features like filters, effects, overlays, sketch mode, color saturation and much more. Quick sharing on top social networks is integrated too.
The app supports High Definition images up to 8 MP so even pros who sometimes use their Android to capture or edit photos could try this tool. According to the developers, this is a “premium mobile photo editing suite” and it’s at the right price – $0.00.
- Feature-rich photo editing app for Android.
- Add filters, overlays, sketches, speech bubbles, text and much more.
- Edit HD images up to 8 megapixels in size.
- Also includes a Meme Maker which is kind of unique.
- Similar tools: iRetouch, Picozu and PicTreat.
- Also read related articles: 6 Photography & Photoshop Tips For The Perfect Family Portrait.
Check out PicShop @ play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.ca.esdot.PicShop.Lite (By Abhijeet from Guiding Tech )