When it comes to adding image effects and filters to digital photographs, people usually opt for desktop applications as they offer the widest range of effects. But a web service called Picfull can compete with many desktop apps because it lets you easily add numerous photo filters to your images while providing you with detailed filter controls.
Picfull is a free to use website that does not require you to register an account. All you have to do is visit the site and upload your image. The image loads with the filter options visible in the left pane. You can click on a filter and its detailed controls are expanded.
You can change the controls and the image preview is updated to indicate the final result.
Changes to the image can be undone at any time. When you finalize your image you can save it and share it online via email or Facebook. You can also download your image; the final image is in the JPEG format and has the same dimensions as the one you uploaded.
- A user-friendly web app.
- Lets you add image effects and filters to photos.
- Lets you control detailed filter options.
- Lets you share final image online and download it as a JPEG file.
- Keeps image dimensions intact.
- Similar tools: Citrify, 99Colors and FunPhotoBox.
- Also read related articles: