Putting images together in a loop to create animations can easily be done through GIF files. If you are looking for an app that helps create GIF images, check out Picasion.
Picasion is a web app that helps you easily create GIF animations. You start by specifying the image files stored on your computer. Next you select the speed of the GIF. You can also select what size the GIF should be; you can select one of the predefined sizes or select a custom size of up to 450 pixels wide.
With these options set you can have your GIF generated, save it to your computer using your browser’s right-click menu options, and share it on Facebook and Twitter through the given links.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create GIF images.
- Lets you control speed of animation.
- Lets you select size of GIF.
- Similar tools: GIFup, GIFmake, MakeAGIF and GifSoup.
- Also read related articles: