Web browsers have come a long way from what they used to be. Apart from the advancements in Internet technologies and webpage rendering, browsers today look sleeker than before and are a lot more responsive than their ancestor versions. But while the new glossy look of latest versions is appreciated by a most users, many people would still like to bring back the old interface without compromising any of the modern browser features. For Mozilla Firefox users, this is possible through a theme called Nautipolis.
Nautipolis is a free to use browser interface customization theme for Mozilla Firefox. The theme transforms the buttons on your browsers into what Firefox used to have in its early stages. The icons are from art.gnome.org and they replace the ones in your address bar, your bookmarks, and menus. This theme will bring a nostalgic feeling to all Firefox users.
- A user-friendly browser theme.
- Compatible with Mozilla Firefox.
- Brings retro look to Firefox.
- Gets its retro buttons from art.gnome.org.
- Also read related articles: How To Create Custom Themes For Firefox With Personas and 15 Best Mozilla Firefox Skins To Customize Your Browser.
Check out Nautipolis @ addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/nautipolis-for-firefox (by MOin from Thumb Press)
Image source: Dakirby309