Have you ever joined a gym and then left it because you simply did not have the time? Lots of people face this problem. What you need are workout techniques that fit seamlessly into your daily routines. Such small workout techniques are what a site called Nano Workout offers.
Nano Workout is a free to use website that offers various mini workout techniques that you can easily fit into your routine tasks. Each exercise includes a descriptive picture to explain the posture of the exercise; you are also given the situation and focus areas of the exercise along with a proper description. You can simply check out the site’s homepage for exercises or look for them categorically by selecting the situation.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Provides mini workout techniques.
- These techniques can be fit into your daily routine.
- Browse techniques randomly or categorically.
- Each techniques include descriptive photo, an explanation, and focus areas.
- Similar tools: FitnessTracker, GymGenie, WithFit, SimpleFit, CrossFit and Walker Tracker.