I didn’t know that a social network for gardeners and plant enthusiasts exists before I came across this app for iOS devices called MyGardenApp. As you probably have guessed by its name, the social network’s name is MyGarden and this is its mobile version for iOS users. You can find information about all sorts of plants, tips on how to nurture them, connect with fellow gardeners and personal to-dos for your garden.
The app is for those who spend considerable time in their garden every day. If you have never heard of the site, you could actually just get started with this app because it lets you create a new account from within its interface too. The ability to add photos of your plants and garden is available.
- Social network for gardeners and plant lovers.
- App for iOS devices like iPhone and iPod touch.
- See details about various plant species.
- Similar tools: YardShare, MyGarden, Garden Plan Pro and SmartGardener.
- Also read related articles: 5 Free Gardening Apps For Green Fingered Geeks [iOS].
Check out MyGardenApp @ itunes.apple.com/us/app/mygardenapp/id490956383?mt=8 (By Abhijeet from Guiding Tech)