Most websites have buttons that show an increasing count when visitors click on them. These buttons correspond to Likes and other opinions. To incorporate the button onto your webpage you first need to code it – a step that miiPlus makes very easy.
miiPlus is a free to use web service that helps you get an “increasing count” button for your website. The site lets you start customizing your button without registering for any account. Just head on over to the modification controls in the site’s left pane and select the style, mode, size, and an optional URL for your button. A preview of the button is generated on the right pane along with its dimensions. You can click on the button to see its count increase.
Right under the preview you can find the embeddable code for the button that can be easily used on your site to incorporate the button.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Provides code for “increasing count” button.
- Lets you customize the appearance of the button.
- Lets you link the button with a URL.
- Provides a preview of the button.
- Different mode of Count Button, not only “Like”, but also “Read”, “Hate”, “User”, “Love”
- Supports the plugin for the common CMS platform, such as Joomla and WordPress for now.
- Similar tools: FreshBadge, TwitterFollowBadge, Chatbadge and TwitStamp.
- Also read related articles: How To Add Facebook Widgets & Buttons To Your Website.