For some people (i.e. elderly or busy people) it is quite hard to keep track of their meds every day. Now there is a handy iPhone app called MedCoach, which lets anyone easily manage their medications, right from their mobile. It helps you remember which medications to take at what time of the day, by helping you to create your own custom schedule. It even lets you connect to your local pharmacy to refill your prescriptions.
If you get confused with the app, you can simply shake your phone and help will appear for that page you are on. To give it a try, simply download the app to your iPhone and build your medication schedule.
- Receive reminders at the right time to take your different medications.
- Keep a log of your personal medication history (which meds you took at what time).
- Share your info automatically with your doctors and pharmacies.
- Connect to your pharmacy to refill your prescriptions.
- Accesses First Databank national drug database to help you select your medication and dosage.
- Free, download the app to your iPhone from iTunes to start using.
- Similar tools: iPills and Didmed.
Check out MedCoach @ www.itunes.apple.com/us/app/medcoach/id443065594?mt=8 (via AppScout)