Keeping a track of the movies and television shows you like is not easy with a busy schedule. People often miss a show and are then unable to watch the episode they missed. To resolve this, people will record an episode to watch it later. But a web service called Matcha provides a more convenient solution.
Matcha is a web service that, in addition to providing you with TV show recommendations, lets you users track their favorite TV shows and movies. The site partners with other popular services such as Netflix, Hulu, and Comcast to provide users with the function to create movie and show queues. You can mark shows as your favorite for their updates to appear in your feed; the feed shows all the latest available episode along with showing which episode you saw last.
As soon as an episode becomes available online, you are able to stream it; in case you miss a show, you can log into Matcha anytime to stream the episodes you missed.
- A user friendly web service.
- Helps you catch up with missed shows and movies.
- Lets you create queues of your favorite movies and shows.
- Provides updates on which episodes have bee watched and which latest ones you have not seen.
- Similar tools: Showtime and LocateTV.
- Also read related articles: