Managing your Twitter contacts is a necessary evil for all active Twitter users, especially if you follow a lot of people. Of course, you don’t want to clutter up your stream with tweets from people that you believe are not worthy of following. Enter ManageTwitter, it is a new twitter follower management tool that lets you view contacts who do not follow back, as well as those who are inactive, so you can do a batch unfollow easily.
To use ManageTwitter, simply go to its homepage and allow the app to access your Twitter account. Once you are set, ManageTwitter will show your contacts who are not following you back. You can also see inactive contacts (those who have not tweeted for the past 30 days), talkative contacts (those who tweet more than 5 times a day), and quiet contacts (those who tweet less than 1 time per day). From there you can select those who you want to remove from your contact list.
The app also displays the last tweet of those contacts as well as the time it was tweeted so you’ll be informed before making a drastic decision, especially if you are considering unfollowing your inactive contacts.
- Manage your Twitter contacts.
- Displays contacts who don’t follow you back, inactive contacts, talkative contacts and quiet contacts.
- Order the list by date followed, username, number of followers or timezone.
- Deselect verified and popular accounts easily.
- Download a backup of everyone you are following.
- Search inside your Twitter stream.
- Similar Tools: Tw2Buzz, and JustUnfollow.
Check out Manage Twitter @ www.managetwitter.com