Different events within applications such as errors, sales, usage, etc, need to be reported and monitored. For developers, having a web interface that lets them manage such events could be very useful. This management solution for application events is precisely what Loggr offers.
Loggr is a useful web service with premium and free plans. After creating an account, one additional line of code is all it takes to publish events. The reported events are analyzed over time and relevant plots are shown to you. For developers, this means better reporting and the ability to provide customized event alerts for clients, as the events can be shared.
Moreover, Loggr supports phone notifications for team members so they can choose to be instantly notified of certain events.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you track and analyze event logs for your application.
- Provides competent analytics for events include time plots.
- Lets you share event details with team members and clients.
- Supports phone notifications.
- Also read related article: Analyze Your Website Visitor Data In Real Time With Woopra.