LinkUp is a job aggregator that lets you find hidden jobs listed on company websites. These jobs listings are generally unadvertised to outside world and can be difficult to find if you don’t know where to look.
The site currently lists data from over 21,000 company websites. You can search it by keyword, job title or location. Advanced and more refined search options are also supported.
If you register on the site it lets you to bookmark favorite job listings, save your search history and set up job alerts. You can also sign in using your existing Google, Facebook, MySpace, AOL, Yahoo! or OpenID credentials.
Additionally, if you are an employer you can advertise jobs directly on LinkUp (not free).
- Job listing aggregator that lets you find hidden jobs.
- Gathers data only from company websites.
- Search jobs by location and keyword.
- Bookmark your favorite listings, save your search history and get job alerts (registered users).
- Employers can advertise jobs on LinkUp.
Check out LinkUp @ www.linkup.com