When you want to add frames and other similar decorations to the photos you take with your camera, you first have to transfer the images to your computer. Next you use a computer app and then transfer the images back to your phone to take them around. But here to keep that entire process in your phone is an Android app called Line Camera.
LINE Camera is a free to use smartphone application, sized at nearly 7 MB and requires version 2.1 or later of Android. With the app you get numerous decorations and frames to beautify your digital images with. The app offers its users over 600 stamps, 100 frames, 14 unique image filters, and 156 brushes. Your final images can be shared on multiple social networks, all from within the application.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Lets you decorate your images.
- Offers numerous digital decoration tools including stamps, frames, and filters.
- Lets you share final image directly on social networks.
- Similar tools: Camera Awesome, VicMan Visage Lab, PicTreat, MakeUp, FotoCrib and FlauntR.
Check out LINE Camera @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.naver.linecamera.android (By Umar from AllThatIsApple)