While writing an SMS message or a post on an online forum and social network, you want to keep your text as little as possible. This makes it problematic to share multiple URLs in a single message. Thankfully there is a web service that squeezes multiple long URLs into a single shortened one. This service is called Krunch.
Krunch is a free to use web service that lets you create shortened URLs that include multiple long URLs. The best way to start using Krunch is by first creating an account for the service. With your account created you can name your ‘krunch’ and type in the list of websites you want your krunch to include. You can optionally enter a password for URL visitors to type before they can view the contained content.
When people visit the shortened URL – which is basically the name of the site followed by your krunch’s name – the first webpage is opened up. In the bottom right they will find numbered webpages. All they have to do is click on another number to be taken to another page.
Note: If you have not set a password for a link, yet the site asks you for a password while opening the link, type in ’0000′.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create shortened URLs.
- Can squeeze multiple long URLs into one shortened one.
- Lets you set passwords for shortened URLs.
- Similar tools: Fur.ly, KiTl URL Shortener and Shortzy.
- Also read related article: 6 Cool URL Shorteners With A Twist Which You Should Try Out.