Are you aspiring to be a paparazzi? Perhaps you just want to find out what the celebrities are up to? iPap is a maps mashup that lets you share celebrity sightings online. You can post when, where and what the celebrity is doing the moment you spot them, or discover where your favorite celebrities were last seen.
You can add an iPap using three methods. First, you can use your iPhone or Android phone to visit the site to record a sighting with your current location and time. Second, you may use any smartphone to visit iPap’s website and post from the mobile browser. Finally, you can visit the website using a regular browser to add an iPap manually on the map.
You can score points every time you add an iPap. You also get extra points if other users spot the same celebrity that you saw at the same place and at the same time. Top celebrity spotters are ranked on the site based on points that they accumulate.
iPap is a cool and nifty tool for mapping celebrity sightings in seconds.
- Share your celebrity sighting with others on a Google Map.
- Find out the latest celebrity spotting by other users.
- Add an iPap using your iPhone/Android phone, through a compatible smart phone, or a regular browser.
- Earn points for spotting a celebrity and be included in the rankings.
- Score more points if other people “confirms” your celebrity sighting.
Check out iPap @ http://ipap.me/viewspots#/map