Mind maps are a wonderful way of jotting down your ideas. Most applications that let you create mind-maps have a ‘robotic’ feel to their interface and they seem uncreative. Here to change that by delivering a visually appealing intuitive interface is an iOS app called iMindMap.
iMindMap is sized at 8.5 MB and is compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad devices running iOS version 3.2 or later. The app lets you easily create mind-maps on your iOS device through its user-friendly tools. Your maps are maintained within the app and can be exported to PNG, PDF, or IMX files. You are asked to create an online account on the first run so that the maps you create across all devices can be synchronized.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Lets you create mind-maps.
- Mind-maps can be synchronized across all devices.
- Mind-maps can be exported to PNG, PDF, and IMX files.
- Similar tools: Mindmaps, Connected Mind, Spiderscribe and Thoughtboxes.
- Also read related article: 8 MS Word Templates That Help You Brainstorm & Mind Map Your Ideas Quickly.
Check out iMindMap @ itunes.apple.com/us/app/imindmap/id503812755?ls=1&mt=8 (by MOin from Thumb Press)