Did you know that you can just as easily create fake iPhone text conversations screenshots, for the purpose of pranking other people? iFakeText is a web app that that lets you create a fake iPhone text message screenshot. The generated screenshot is highly customizable, and you can even choose your “carrier network”.
To create a fake iPhone text conversation screenshot, go to the page, enter your name (which will be displayed on the top of the conversation screenshot), choose a carrier, and type in the conversation that you want to generate. You need to observe the proper text format in order to ensure that what you have entered is displayed properly in the generated screenshot. Finally, hit the ‘CREATE YOUR SCREENSHOT’ button to generate the conversation screenshot image using what you have entered.
iFakeText provides quick links to easily share your generated conversation screenshot to your social networking sites. However, since these links uses the iFakeText.com domain, it may not be the best idea if you plan on pranking somebody if you are serious about it, so it’s better if you just save the image and upload it yourself.
- Create a customized fake iPhone text message conversation screenshot.
- Lets you enter your name and carrier which are then reflected on the generated screenshot image.
- Share your generated conversation screenshot to social networking and social bookmarking sites, or via email.
- Free to use, no signup is required.
- Similar tools: FakeiPhoneText.
Check out iFakeText @ www.ifaketext.com