HotCal stands out amongst dozens of diet and exercise trackers because of its easy-to-use interface. Once you have signed up, you can track your diet and exercisess, maintain a food and activity diary by simple adding stuff from the database. For example, if you ate waffles for breakfast, just go to the HotCal database and choose waffles. The tool will automatically update your calorie intake based on your food diary.
Similarly, adding an exercise from the database automatically populates the number of calories burned. You can set goals according to your weight and height and set a daily target. Your daily calorie analysis is also shows on a nice easy-to-understand chart. Other charts let you keep track of your weight history and the minutes you exercised.
- Track your diet and exercise daily.
- No need to enter calorie information, its already there.
- Add food and exercise items to your favorites list for easy entry.
- Set goals and track them.
- See all the information on charts.
Visit HotCal @ www.hotcal.com