If you are a student and need a single tool to organize your studies in one place, check out HeapNote Student. It is a browser add-on for Chrome that lets you organize your student notes and assignments online. You can take notes, manage your schedule, keep track of your assignments and grades, organize research and homework, and more.
To try it out, install it from the Google Play store and sign in with your Google account. There are 4 default tabs – Exams, Grades, Schedule and Welcome. However, you can create your own custom tabs as you see fit. In Exams you can list your coming exams, delete past exams and group them by subject labels (Math, History etc.) You can label all your notes anywere in the app depending on the subject.
From the “Schedule” tab you can manage your weekly schedule, keep track of to-do lists and other notes. HeapNote Student integrates with Google Drive, so if you have an account your data will automatically back up to Google Drive.
- Flexible online note organizer.
- Organize and group notes by subject labels (e.g. History, Math).
- Drag and drop labels.
- Rich text editor.
- Write down dates of exams and other important notes.
- Share data with classmates.
- Manage weekly schedule.
- Keep track of your grades.
- Keep track of to-do lists.
- Create tables for any sort of information.
- Chrome add-on. Google account needed to sign in.
- Automatically backs up your data to your Google Drive account (if you have one).
- Related tools MySchoolNotebook, TrackClass.
Check out HeapNote Student @ https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/heapnote-student/mdpkjlfphbilckljgefidcggjagliide?hl=en