A good logo is essential for any brand or website that you are about to launch. While hiring a professional to design your logo can be quite expensive, fortunately there are websites that let you do it for free. One such website is a GraphicSprings.
GraphicSprings is a free to use web service that lets you create custom logos. The site does not require you to register for any accounts – you can start creating your logo without logging in. The first step is to pick a logo image from a wide variety of choices given. The image is ported to a grid where you can format and reposition text to obtain your desired logo.
Once you achieve the final logo, you can download it in the JPG, JPEG, and PNG image file formats. The only price you pay is sharing the site through Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Digg as that is a prerequisite for downloading the logo.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create custom logos.
- Offers various logo image options.
- You can download logo image in JPG, JPEG, and PNG file format.
- Similar tools: Logotype Creator, OnlineLogoMaker, Logaster, FreeLogoCreator and LogoSnap.