If you have many extensions installed in your Google Chrome browser but are too lazy to manage them, check out Google Chrome Extension Manager. It is a lightweight extension that lets you easily manage (enable/disable/uninstall) extensions and apps installed in your Chrome browser.
Once you install it, you will see the icon in the address bar. Click on it to see all the installed extensions. You can enable/disable or even uninstall any extension in a single click without having to go the standart long way (Wrench->Tools->Extensions->Uninstall). Moreover, you can manage the open tabs, highlight them, swith to them or close them directly with one click.
- Extension for Google Chrome Browser.
- Quick access to all the installed extensions and apps in your Google Chrome browser.
- Enable/disable extensions or apps installed in your browser in 1 click.
- Uninstall extensions or apps in 1 click.
- Highlight/close or switch to tabs opened in your browser.
- View which tabs are open.
- Similar tools: TabsPreview and PowerSwitch.
Check out Google Chrome Extension manager @ https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/abfkbnofabphajdmldmllmgengfccdcl (via Blogsdna)