Get EXIF info is a simple web application that lets you extract and view EXIF data from JPG images online. The EXIF stands for “˜Exchangeable Image File Format’ is a standard for storing meta information such as the model of a camera used, image creation date and time, resolution settings etc, inside image files. The EXIF data is not visible to a naked eye and requires special software.
To view the EXIF data from the image you need to upload an image and hit on the “Get EXIF info from file” button. The app will then show you the data. There is also an option to save extracted data onto your computer as a CSV file.
- Extract EXIF data from JPG images.
- EXIF data tells you the model of camera used, image creation date / time, resolution settings and so on.
- Works for JPG images only.
- Export extracted info as CSV.
- Includes online image resizer.
- Similar website: CameraSummary.
Check out Get EXIF info @ www.pictureresizer.org/Get-exif-info.aspx