FromABirdie is an interesting online service that provides an original way to commemorate someones special occasions. It allows to create a group gift album of letters written by friends, family or colleagues.
The application is free, easy to use and the process requires three simple steps:
- – YOU: create an album and invite people to write letters for a friend.
- - THEY: write letters and post photographs.
- - YOUR FRIEND: receives the letters on the day you specified.
Created album has an original design and can be customized with your own notes for the people who write letters, and you can also add introductory and closing remarks that are shown to the recipient before and after he or she reads the letters.
By default the album stays online for 60 days. There is also an option to request a permanent copy of the letters (not free).
- Create an original collective album of letters and images from friends and relatives.
- Create as many albums as you like.
- There are no restrictions in terms of length of messages or size of photographs.
- Easy to use and involves three simple steps.
- Customize album’s intro and and closing remarks that are shown to the recipient and letter contributors.
- By default album stay online for 60 days (can be extended by request).
- Option to request a permanent copy of the letters (not free).
- Take online tour to learn more.
Check out FromABirdie @ www.fromabirdie.com