Creating an invoice in a text editor is not an easy task. First of all you need to get the formatting right by positioning all the text correctly. Next you have to make the calculations of how much your service or products will cost the customer. Here to make the invoice-creation process much simpler is a tool called Free Invoice Maker.
Free Invoice Maker is a free to use web tool that helps creates invoices. You need not create any new account on the site. You start by simply typing in the names and addresses of your business and the customer. Then you add an invoice number and the date of the invoice being issued and the date the payment is due. In the subsequent step you enter your services in terms of products or hours/days worked. You can type in the name, unit price, and quantity of each item and the total is automatically calculated for you.
In the final step you download the invoice as a PDF file that can either be printed and mailed or directly emailed to your customers.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create invoices easily.
- Automatically calculates total prices.
- Provides final invoice as a PDF download.
- Similar tools: InvoiceToMe, Tradeshift, Billable, PaperFreeBilling, Invoicera, MakeSomeTime and CronSync.