If you are a project leader managing a team of many members, then you could use all the help you can get. Assigning tasks to your team members and organizing those tasks can become quite a hectic process. This is precisely where Flow.io comes in handy.
Flow.io is a free group project management software online that lets users organize their tasks. Project leaders, in particular, can take advantage of what the site has to offer.
Essentially you get 4 columns which you can put your tasks in; these columns are titled Backlog, To-do, In-progress, and Done. You can add new tasks and name them appropriately. The task can then be dragged to the relevant column.
Additionally you can choose to assign the task to a particular group member through the site’s interface. Any task can be clicked to view its time details.
Last but not least the feature titled “Metrics“ lets you view graphical progress of your project.
In addition to paid packages, the site currently offers 2 free packages named “personal” and “open-source”. These packages let you create one private or public project. The “open-source” project lets you add collaborators to your project.
- Lets users add other team members to their project.
- Lets users add a number of tasks to their project.
- Tasks can be categorized as Backlog, To-Do, In-Progress, or Done.
- Each task’s time details can be viewed.
- The project’s progress can be viewed graphically.
- A simple yet useful tool for project leaders.
- Similar tools: ActionMethod, BusyLissy, Collabtive, Gantter, and VeoProject.
Check out Flow.Io @ www.flow.io