While there are numerous impressive free image editing tools available online, these tools usually fall short of meeting a graphic designer’s requirements. As a result, designers opt for a paid installable application. But with Fatpaint, graphic designers get an advanced browser-based image editing and designing tool.
Fatpaint is a free to use web tool intended to be used by graphic designers. Perhaps the most advanced free online graphic designing application, Fatpaint has been under stealth development for the last four years. Now available to the public, the tool can be used without any registration and offers an impressive array of features including many image editing, paint, and vector tools. Images can directly be added to your projects by searching on Wikimedia, Picasa, Flickr, Bing, Yahoo and Google.
The app also supports the use of a tablet ““ something that designers will surely appreciate. Your completed projects can be saved on Fatpaint’s server or your own computer; the project can also be converted into an image file and saved locally. You can make use of Fatpaint’s integration with Zazzle to order merchandise with your completed work published on it.
- A user friendly web app.
- A feature-rich and advanced image editing .
- Offers many vector and paint features.
- Lets you directly add images from Wikimedia, Picasa, Flickr, Bing, Yahoo and Google.
- Integrated with Zazzle.
- Lets you save projects locally or on the server.
- Lets you save projects locally as images.
- Similar tools: EndlessMural, FlashPaint, SketchPad, 3DTin, ScribLink, FlockDraw, Myoats and Voice Based Drawing Tool.