The PDF file format is popularly used to share important documents. But documents are usually edited using Microsoft Word. Here to help you convert Word documents and other files to PDF files is a simple web service called Easy PDF Cloud.
Easy PDF Cloud is a free to use web service that helps you convert document files into the PDF file format. You start by creating an account on the site and then signing into it. You will find the default options to be converting documents into a PDF file or to Word documents. You can also design your own workflows by converting a document first into PDF and then into an image file; or you can design whichever workflow you want.
To create custom workflows, all you do is drag the modules on top of one another and then feed the files into the input branch. The entire workflow is simple to set up and the site tools are easy to use.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you convert PDF files.
- Lets you convert to Word documents.
- Lets you create custom workflows.
- Similar tools: 3DPageFlip PDF to HTML, Total PDF Converter and Print Pages To PDF.
- Also read related article: Three Free Tools That Convert PDF Files To Word Documents.