Windows users have numerous applications that they can use to customize their desktops with and many of these apps are freeware. It’s quite a different story for Mac users – customization apps are not as many as for Windows and the good ones often come with a price tag. This is precisely what makes Dock Designer so special – it’s an excellent desktop customization app for Mac computers and it’s free.
Dock Designer is a freeware desktop customization app for Mac computers. Currently the app has its first beta version out and offers customized 3D backgrounds, choosing between 3D and 2D docks, adding transparent separators to the dock, customizing indicators, shifting docking style to 2D to 3D and vice versa, resetting changes, and more.
- A user-friendly desktop app.
- Compatible with Mac computers.
- Lets you customize your desktop with docks.
- Offers 3D features and much more.
- Also read related articles: Supercharge your Mac Dock with these 4 tools [Mac only] and The 7 Simple & Great Tricks to Tweak Your Dock on Mac OS X.