Sending large files over the Internet has always been a problem. A bunch of websites claim to have solved the problem but you still often experience slow upload speeds, download speeds, or low file size limits. One such web service that lives up to its word is Digital Pigeon.
Digital Pigeon is a web service that lets users transfer large files over the Internet. The site lets you upload a file and then it notifies the file’s recipients via email when the file’s upload is complete and it is available for download.
You start by creating an account on the website. The free account lets you upload 500 MB of files for 3 recipients; premium accounts begin from $10 monthly and give you more storage and recipients per upload. The app also offers a desktop Mac app and a smartphone iOS application for better accessibility.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you transfer large files online.
- Free account lets you transfer files as large as 500 MB.
- Offers a Mac app and an iOS app.
- Similar tools: Filevo and FilePhile.
- Also read related articles: 3 Simple Ways To Send Big Files Over The Internet and ‘TOP 11 Tools for Sending BIG Files’ released.