If you ever need a dictionary be it universal, bilingual, mobile or simply for download check out Dicts.info. It is all-in-one dictionary and language resource that offers so much content not only by itself but also providing a lot of useful links where to find almost anything related to the subject.
At first look Dicts.info is minimalist and somewhat simple, nevertheless, once you get inside the list of things to see and do is countless. With comprehensive list of 67 available language dictionaries and their combinations it ends up being an exhaustive dictionary resource for language-related issues.
Here the list of things you get on Dicts.info:
- Universal dictionary – Dictionary system interconnecting 67 languages.
- English dictionary – Look up English words in several English dictionaries simultaneously.
- English thesaurus – Look up English words in several databases of synonyms.
- Picture dictionary – Lists more than 2500 illustrations with translations into > 50 languages.
- Basic vocabulary – 2000 basic meanings categorized by topics like time, animals, family, house etc.
- Encyclopedia – Lists several hundred thematic groups of keywords in many world languages.
- Bilingual dictionaries – List of all available bilingual dictionaries grouped by language.
- Examples of use – Database of example sentences for several languages. Shows you how to properly use words in sentences.
- Specialty resources- Lists resources related to terminologies for fields like for example biology, finance, metallurgy etc.
- Mobile phones - Online applications for mobile phones and PDAs.
- Download dictionaries – Lists links to pages with downloadable dictionaries.
- Dictionary applications – List of dictionary applications that can be used to look up words offline.
- Topical dictionary – Dictionaries containing topical lists of translations.
- Terminology – Sets of terms related to particular activity or science.
Check out Dicts.info @ www.dicts.info