We spend a lot of time online. And once we start spending it, we do not stop. Sites like Facebook and YouTube kill our productivity and dumb our brain. Here to refresh the Internet experience by providing you with a dose of smartness is a web service called Daily Pages.
Daily Pages is a free to use web service that will email you a chapter of a book every so often. When you visit the site you will find a list of books that you can browse through. In front of each book you will find the number of its members and the number of upcoming readings to be emailed to its group list.
You can add your email to the group simply by clicking on the Join Group button and then providing your email address. You will then start occasionally receiving chapters of your chosen book.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Emails you book chapters.
- Offers a good range of books.
- Provides an uncomplicated sign-up.
- Similar site: DailyLit, Dripread, Paper.li, MaYoMo and SendMeAStory.
- Also read: 3 Great Sites That Help You Read Books By Email.