We all set goals for ourselves. But the reason we often do not stick with our goals is because we do not keep records that show us how far we have come. Here to help do this is a service called DailyFeats.
DailyFeats is a free to use web service that lets you record and track your goals. After you create an account on the site you can begin by specifying the type of goals you will be adding e.g. health. Next you can start adding goals; these can be anything, ranging from exercising more to consuming more green tea. You record your contribution towards your goals and your points are accumulated and displayed on your dashboard.
Feats of other members can be seen online and goal challenges can also be accepted. You can opt for the site’s SMS reminder service to keep your goals in mind.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Keeps a track of your goals.
- Lets you add all types of goals.
- Lets you view others’ feats and accept goal challenges.
- Similar tools: Beeminder, Aherk, Illuum, 101-Smart-Goals.and MoodPanda.
- Also read related article: 5 Websites To Play Music Matching Your Mood.