Usually to modify PDF documents you need to go for paid software. Freeware PDF readers often do not let you draw on the PDF file, type text on it, and annotate it. But thanks to CrocoDoc, there is now a free tool that helps us perform all of those tasks.
CrocoDoc is an HTML5-based web tool that lets you read PDF files and modify them. You can load up a PDF file from your computer and read it in the provided interface. Buttons available on the reader let you zoom in and out of the document along with moving through pages, annotating text, highlighting it, adding comments, drawing on the document, and adding typed text to it.
Added comments appear on the right side of the online reading interface. Also on the right is a download link that lets you download the original PDF file as well as the updated one that has your drawings, annotations, etc. The “Share” button lets you share the document with friends through a public URL ““ an ideal solution to share PDF files with friends who do not have PDF reading software installed. You can also get an embeddable code for your PDF file that can be used on websites.
- A user friendly web service.
- Based on HTML5.
- Lets you read and modify PDF files online.
- Lets you draw on PDF files, annotate them, and type text on them.
- Provides original and modified versions of the PDF as downloads.
- Helps share PDF files with friends who do not have PDF-reading software.
- Provides embeddable code for the PDF file.
Check out CrocoDoc @ http://crocodoc.com