When you are out with your friends and somebody mentions a band you should look up, you often forget to. One convenient solution would be to send notes to your computer through your cellphone. Similarly you will find it useful to send notes to your phone from your computer. Creating and syncing notes in such a way is what an app called Corkboard in the Cloud offers.
Corkboard in the Cloud is a free to use Mac app that is sized at 3.4 MB. The app requires Mac OS X 10.7 or later. The app provides you with a virtual corkboard on which you can write and store notes. These notes are then synchronized across your iOS 5 devices. Apart from textual notes, images are also supported; thus you can easily transfer an image from your computer to your device.
- A user-friendly application.
- Compatible with Mac and iOS 5 devices.
- Lets you sync notes between computer and your devices.
- Lets you sync images between computer and your devices.
- Similar tool: Linoit.
- Also read related articles: Stick This On Your PC – Sticky Notes For Your Desktop and 3 Cool Ways To Use Sticky Notes Online.
Check out CorkBoard in the Cloud @ itunes.apple.com/it/app/corkboard-in-the-cloud/id484736079?mt=12 (by MOin from Butterr)