Many Internet users are concerned about their online anonymity and as a result, are cautious about cookies used by the websites they visit. Here to help you learn about those cookies used by the sites you frequent is a useful web service called Cookie Checker.
Cookie Checker is a free to use online service that helps you find out more about the cookies used by websites. Using the site is very simple. All you have to do is type in the URL of the website you want to check. The site is tested and the list of cookies it uses is categorically sorted into Local cookies, Third-Party cookies, and Third-Party requests.
You can expand each one of these categories to reveal more about the individual results. Each result includes the cookie’s name, its goal, key, value, domain, and expiration date.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps you learn more about cookies used by websites.
- Sorts cookies into categories.
- Shows name, goal, key, value, domain, and expiration date for each cookie.
- Similar tools: SelectOut, PrivacyChoise and KeepMyoptOut.
- Also read related articles:7 Browser Security Tests to Try Out and Prevent Exploit Attacks