Converting audio files is helpful in sizing them down as well as making them compatible with your portable media player. Normally you would need a desktop application to convert audio files. But with the help of free batch audio file converter ConvertAudioOnline, you can now convert your audio files online.
Convert Audio Online is a free to use web application that lets you convert audio files online. You can select one or more audio files from your computer at the same time. Once you upload them on the site, you can specify the conversion properties such as the file format and bit rate. The supported output audio formats include MP3, WAV, OGG, and WMA.
Finally you head on over to the “Convert/Download” tab and click on the “Start Conversion” button. This action converts your files and makes them available for download in a ZIP archive.
- Lets you convert audio files online.
- Supports individual and batch conversions.
- Supports following output formats: MP3, WAV, OGG, and WMA.
- Lets you control bit rate of output files.
- Similar tools: VidToMP3, ListenToYouTube, Midi-Converter-Free and iSpeech.
- Also read related articles: