To bookmark different types of things on your smartphone, you often require separate applications. Switching between apps can be inconvenient because it takes up more time than it should. A solution is presented by an app called Clipix by letting you do everything from within a single phone app.
Clipix is a free to use smartphone app compatible with Android devices. The app is sized at 1.5 MB and requires Android version 2.2 or later. The app merges normal smartphone functions into a single app so that you can do the most in the least possible time.
Using the app you can take photos, browse photos, scan barcodes, or add clips from the Internet. By adding clips you can save things for later viewing. Together these functions can help you easily set reminders by taking pictures for certain things and storing them in the app.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with Android phones.
- Lets you clip things in your phone.
- You can take and browse pictures, scan barcodes, and add web clips.
- Similar tool: NoteRec.
- Also read related articles: Two Free Handy Android Notepad Apps and The 4 Must Have Android Phone Applications for Students.
Check out Clipix @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clipix.clipix (via Addictive Tips) (by MOin from Thumb Press)