Computers are here to stay, and teachers need to embrace them in the classroom. They need to use them to make learning more fun and efficient for students. That is the philosophy behind Class Connect, a tool for teachers to completely revolutionize the way they teach their students using computers. Teachers can use this for sharing files and completing lesson plans.
This program is designed to be your one stop classroom. You can do everything you would do in a traditional classroom, but it is designed to be used on the computer, which is a better way for students to learn. Students can use it for communicating and sharing ideas with each other and with their teachers. It’s a new way of looking at school, and one that can be very beneficial in the technological age in which we live.
You can download shared lessons from other teachers using this app as well. If you see one you like you can easily adopt it and tweak it for your own students. Also, everything you upload to the site will be stored permanently, so there is no need to go and redo everything between semesters.
- Social networking brought to the classroom.
- Share and manage files with your students.
- Download other teachers lessons for your class.
- Everything stored in the cloud so no need to redo lessons between semesters.
- Mini quizzes can be added to presentations for student participation.
- Plenty of tutorials to help get you started.
- Similar tools: WikiSpaces, Edmodo and ClassPager.
Find Class Connect @ www.classconnect.com