ChartsBin is a nice web resource which hosts colorful and interactive charts created from different demographic data sets sourced through various research reports. Most of the charts are really interesting, here’s some examples:
Worldwide Driving Orientation by Country.
Major Religions of the World Ranked by Number of Adherents.
All Nobel Prize Winners by Country.
The homepage shows the latest charts, and you can also see the highest rated, most viewed and the most discussed charts. The interesting charts can be easily embedded on blogs and websites. You could also comment on the stats, rate the charts and search for specific charts via keyword or categories. Powered by open source software, this site would find love among those who like stats and graphs. They also plan to introduce features like ability to download data sets and submit statistics to the site soon.
- Interactive charts based on demographic data.
- Charts can be embedded on any blog or website.
- Search for charts or browse charts by categories and tags.
- Rate and comment on charts.
- Similar tools: DataMasher, ManyEyes, Cynergy Systems Map and VisualEconomics.
Check out ChartsBin @ www.chartsbin.com