Microsoft Paint is undoubtedly one of the most basic household drawing application for most people. However, it lacks the funny edge that online alternative painting tools have. Canvastic dot NET is a free online version of the freehand drawing tool Canvastic which functions almost exactly like MS Paint. This web application lets you draw using your mouse and save a copy of the image along with the replay how the drawing was done.
Casvastic dot NET features six brush sizes and lets you choose the paint color from a palette. You can input text on the image by typing on the text box. Also, you can use the “Clear Canvas” button if you want to start over on a clean sheet. After drawing, you can save a .jpg copy of your work, replay to show to others how your work was drawn, or print your work.
While it certainly lacked advanced features, this simple drawing tool is perfect for young students who are just starting to learn how to draw freehand using computers and letting them express their creativity.
- Simple online paint app for freehand drawing.
- Add text to your drawing.
- Start over easily with “Clean Canvas” button.
- Save a .jpg copy of your work.
- Replay your work to show to other people how you drew it.
- Free, no signup is required.
- Similar Tools: Dabbleboard, Flashpaint, Flockdraw, and Sketchswap.
Check out Canvastic @ www.canvastic.net/