If you need to diagram a gameplan for your team online then you should check out Board800, a flash-based online multi-user whiteboard. This web app functions like your simple drawing application while allowing other users to join your session. This free tool can be very useful for online tutoring, brainstorming, training or prototyping. This can also be used as an online replacement for simple paint applications.
Inviting other users to use Board800 is rather simple. Just create a new session then click the “invite people to your session button“. A pop-up will prompt you to enter your name, email, and three other emails of people that you want to invite. Alternatively, you can let other users join your session by letting them know your session name so that they can input it into the Board800 website. This app lets you work on multiple pages so that users can work independently. Furthermore, you can save your work as .PNG once you are done.
Additionally, companies can also purchase the application if they want to use it for their organization or implement it in their website. Board800 is also useful for personal to-dos and rich text editing,
- Online multi-user shared whiteboard with drawing capabilities.
- Work with multiple pages.
- Save your work as .PNG.
- Supports Rich Text Editing.
- Drag and drop shapes.
- Lock the toolbar for freehand drawing.
- Resynchronization in case of connectivity failure.
- Purchase Board800 for your organization or website.
- Similar Tools: Twiddla, WorkHack, DabbleBoard, and Squareleaf.
Check out Board800 @ http://board800.com