Have you ever wished for an easier way to send quick voice messages to a friend from an iPhone or Android device? Do you remember the old days when Nextel was in their prime, and everyone was using their cellphone as a walkie-talkie all the time? Well if you would like to get as close as possible with your smartphone you should check out blip.me talkie.
With blip.me you can send quick voice messages to your friends with an iPhone or Android device. It’s free and easy to use. They need to have the application in order to respond with a voice message of their own, but they can still listen to your message through a link provided in the message. All you need to do is hold down the button in the app and speak into your phone. The application will send a file to their phone, and they can hear what you have to say.
Using the app is free. You just need to have a data plan on your device and you will be ready to start sending quick, free voice notes to all of your friends.
- Send and receive lots of free voice messages.
- Turns your iPhone or Android into a quasi walkie-talkie.
- Easy to use on iPhone or Android.
- Works for messages from iPhone to iPhone, Android to Android or iPhone to Android.
- Similar tools: Loudtalks and Heytell.