If you are an online shopper then you are always on the lookout for great online deals and offers. Here to help you stay updated with the best offers online is Microsoft’s Bing Deals.
Bing Deals is a free to use website by Microsoft. Using the Bing search engine, Bing Deals aggregates the best deals available online. Currently the site aggregates more than 200,000 deals from around the US. Site visitors need not register for any accounts – they can simply start browsing the deals and search for specific ones by browsing the product categories. You can also filter the items you view according to budget and brand name.
With each item you view on the site you get a thorough description and links to relevant items. You are provided with the original purchasing link for the product so you can easily buy whatever interests you.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Aggregates discount deals and offers from around the web.
- Lets you browse deals categorically and budget-wise.
- Takes you to official page of products to purchase them.
- Similar tools: DealsGoRound, DealSyrup, CityPockets and Google Offers.
- Also read related article: 4 “One Deal A Day” Sites That Don’t Suck.