If you are a freelancer or business owner, keeping track of your invoices and expenses can feel like a full-time job unto itself. There are so many things you need to remember, and since your business is your livelihood, you need to make sure you are paid the amount you deserve. If you need a full-featured tool for keeping track of you expenses, invoices and estimates, than you should look to BillGrid.
BillGrid offers a very robust free option, and a couple of premium options for those wanting some extra features. When you first open to web app, you are greeted with the dashboard, which is where you can get a quick overview of your finances. Everything you have to pay out, and everything you should have coming in will be available at a glance on this page. From this page you will also be able to create new invoices, estimates and expenses.
Creating an item on BillGrid is easy. All you need to do is fill in the blanks with the information such as the name of the client, and the dollar amounts, and your new item will be good to go. It will be stored along with your other ones. It doesn’t get much quicker or easier than that.
- Make estimates, invoices and expense reports quickly and easily.
- Professional estimates win you more business.
- Dashboard makes everything easy to find in one place.
- Supports multiple currencies.
- Automatic reminders and email notices.
- Report generate separates by each client.
- Similar sites: FreeInvoiceMaker, InvoiceToMe, Tradeshift, Billable, PaperFreeBilling, Invoicera, MakeSomeTime and CronSync.
Find BillGrid @ www.billgrid.com