Backbone Notifier is a powerful and flexible framework for displaying and controlling dialog notifications built on top of jQuery, Backbone.js and Underscore.js. It supports different dialog styles and positions – dialogs can be displayed on top, at the bottom or in the middle of the screen. Includes styles that are fully customizable and don’t require extra CSS and can be extended thanks to smart modules architecture.
Visit their website to see examples of different dialog styles and modes.
3D module in action
- Framework for displaying and controlling UI notifications and dialog windows.
- Customizable and extendable.
- Predefined styles: default, info, warning, error, success.
- Extend through animation modules, buttons and events.
- Available on GitHub.
- Usage examples on the website.