We all have our favourite bands that we listen to. But at times tunes comprised of natural sounds are the only thing that can relax us. If you would like to listen to these sounds, visit a site called Ambient Mixer.
Ambient Mixer is a free to use website that offers a wide variety of natural sound environments. Ranging from “Rainforest” to “Light thunderstorm” you will find many peaceful natural sound scenarios on the site. All you have to do is click on one, wait for the audio files to load up, and listen. Each sound scenario is also accompanied by a brief description for interested readers.
Furthermore, sound settings let you modify them and create your own unique mixes. Of the eight audio channels, you can control each one’s sound type and volume. The results can be saved and revisited anytime you want.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Offers soothing natural sounds.
- Covers many natural sound scenarios.
- Lets you create your own sound mixes and save them.
- Similar tools: Relax & Sleep, NatureSoundsFor.me, RainyMood, SoundSleeping, iSerenity, NapSounds, SimplyNoise and WhiteNoise (iPhone).