Amazon had previously supported a trade-in program for books, games, and DVDs. You sent these items to Amazon and credit was added to your Amazon account. Now the list of items you can trade in with Amazon includes electronics as well. To trade your electronics for Amazon credit, check out Amazon Electronics Trade-In.
With Amazon Electronics Trade-In, you can have your old electronic gadgets sent to Amazon and receive Amazon credit for them. Even the shipping fees are covered. You start by selecting your item from Amazon’s list and then following the steps to ship the item over to Amazon.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you trade used electronics.
- Gives Amazon credit in exchange.
- Ships the items for free.
- Similar tools: CardPool and CouponMom.
- Also read related articles: