When you collaborate with many people on a single document, doing it the old-fashioned way by email becomes a daunting task – sending a document back and forth, dealing with multiple file versions, keeping up with the feedback, incorporating last-minute changes etc.
Agilewords is a free online tool that simplifies and streamlines the whole document editing and review process. It lets multiple people work on a document in a single place online and automatically keeps track of all the feedback and changes in the document (currently supports only Word documents).
To get started, create your own workspace (companyname.agilewords.com), provide a username/password and upload the document. Open the document online and invite your colleagues by clicking on the “Invite” button at the top of the document screen. You can specify their access levels - author can edit documents and add comments, reviewer can only add comments. When the document is ready, you can approve it with a single click online.
- Easily collaborate on Word documents online with multiple people.
- Work on a document from a single online workspace, accessible anywhere, anytime.
- Keep track of all the feedback (comments, messages), edits and other activity in the document and be notified of changes.
- All the feedback is added and visible to all the collaborators in real time.
- Set up a review deadline and approve the document with a single click.
- SSL encryption for documents.
- Currently supports only Word documents.
- Also read: How To Collaborate With Track Changes In Microsoft Word.
Check out Agilewords @ www.agilewords.com